Take A Look At Our Photography Blog

Webfetti.com
Moonbeam Photography

She Walks!!! Well.....Almost.

Here is Kenzie walking with the aid of her toy. She wants to branch out and be independent, but walking is such a scary thing.



I am not goin to lie, she is flippin cute. Growin to fast.
With that lil sprout in her hair doesn't she look like Pebbles from The Flintstones?

5 comments:

Shaul Family said...

WOW. She is getting so big. How cute. Tatum's nowhere near that. Ok, so I went to your photographer blog. You are so talented. I want you to take our pictures sometime before Christmas. And we'll use them for our Christmas cards.

Jamie said...

Stinkin stinkin stinkin stinkin cute little girl. I miss her. Shes getting big and doing all sorts of new things. Cute little child. Im excited to see you all soon.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

What a cute family and a cute blog.

About Me said...

Hey girl, I need your email so I can add you to my private list. I decided to block my blog from the public. So let me know the email you use for you blog account. Thanks. LOVE ANDREA

Invation of the Moon People said...

Andrea my email for bogger is whiteygringo08@yahoo.com