Take A Look At Our Photography Blog

Webfetti.com
Moonbeam Photography

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!!!

Well we all had all kinds of fun at Abby's party. She was a very lucky girly cause she got to have not one, but two party's!! We had a family party on the 26th, then we had a friend party this Saturday. Here are some photos of both parties.

Grammy and Poppy got her a helmet and pads for her new bike that Mommy and Daddy got her.


This is Abby's new doll from her cool Uncle Jared and Aunt Tia.


Every three year old kid needs a sock monkey.


Abby got a lot of fun dress up princess stuff. This is Princess Abby in her full get up.


Kenzie also wanted to get all fancy. The boa tickled her face. It was funny.


Amy oozes with talent. This is her Abby Cadabby cake she made freehand. No mold, nothing. My wife is awesome


Abby, Max, and Audrey having pizza.


Gracie, Ella, and Ella's Mommy, Natalie having pizza.


The finished Abby cake. By finished I mean she has a Tootsie Pop wand!


Abby's first Barbie doll.


She got a pony for her Birthday!!

4 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Happy Birthday Abby!

Laura said...

Max had so much fun at Abby's party! Thanks so much for inviting him. We sure love you Abby!!!!

The World Famous Marx Family said...

Ur so cute Amysue! (ya u 2 daniel)
I love the abby cake! Abbygirl you scored. I Love you.

Shaul Family said...

Happy birthday Abby. I can't believe you made that cake. That's awesome!