Take A Look At Our Photography Blog

Webfetti.com
Moonbeam Photography

She Walks!!!



Here it is- Kenzie's first steps. Enjoy!

5 comments:

D'On Marx said...

So fun! Look out here she comes!

Jamie said...

Shes too little to walk the munchkin!

Amanda C. said...

Didn't she just start crawling??? She's a FAST learner! That was so cute! I love it when they wobble!

The World Famous Marx Family said...

Oh my Gosh she is too little to be walking! I am so proud of the little ckicky! You go Kenz!
Luv Aunti Mel

Shaul Family said...

So cute. I can't believe she can do it. WOW! Hopefully Tatum isn't too far behind. Okay, so I talked to Todd, we need to get our A/C fixed, but afterwards we can come to St. George if you'd rather or you can do it here. Which ever you think will be best, we can do. But I'm thinking a day in St. George might be fun. I guess we can play it by ear