Take A Look At Our Photography Blog

Webfetti.com
Moonbeam Photography

Abby and Daddy's interview

Jamie tagged me and Amy to do a interview with Abby. This is mine. Amy's will come a lil later. It was fun to do, but Abby told me she was done a while with the questions. So here is the interview:

1. What is something daddy always says to me?
I love you soooooo much

2. What makes daddy happy?
the soccer ball and we clobber you in the mourning

3. What makes daddy sad?
daddy has a sunburn and I have one on my knee.

4. How does daddy make me laugh?
Um the balloon, I just don't know

5. What was daddy like as a child?
you are wild

6. How old is daddy?
um 16

7. How tall is daddy?
(stretches arms up)big like this

8. What is daddy's favorite thing to do?
stickers with me

9. What does daddy do when I'm not around?
daddy wakes me up

10. If daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
being a monkey

11. What is daddy really good at?
eating snacks

12. What is daddy not really good at?
the bad movies on the TV, I don't like cause of the fire

13. What does daddy do for his job?
go to work with lunch box and work on paint

14. What is daddy's favorite food?
Popsicles and snacks with me

15. What makes me proud of my daddy?
church on Sunday and all the huggies and kisses and he loves me sooooo much

16. If daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
optimus prime or uh I dunno, yah.

17. What do daddy and I do together?
we go on a pizza date and Lego all the time

18. How are daddy and I the same?
we play volleyball

19. How are daddy and I different?
I am small and daddy is big and he is a daddy, I am a Abby.

20. How do I know daddy loves me?
He drinks out of the water bottle with me.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh shes just so cute. She got the age about right didnt she?!

Laura said...

That is the cutest post ever! I am totally going to do this with Max. :)