Take A Look At Our Photography Blog

Webfetti.com
Moonbeam Photography

What I know about Daniel


Jamie gave us a tag in which we have to answer questions about our other half. This is Amy answering on how well she knows me. If you want my answers check out my blog. I have them there.


1. What is his name? Daniel Jack Moon

2. Who eats more? He does, That's because he is a guy!

3. Who said I love you first? He did... Clearly I could not say it first.

4. Who is taller? he is by a lot.

5. Who is smarter? Daniel is so darn smart its scary.He knows something about everything. If you have a question he has an answer.

6. Who is more sensitive? I am,But he has his soft sides especially with his girls they sure can pull at his heat.

7. Who does the laundry? I do ....enough said

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?That depends on how tired Daniel is.

9. Who pays the bills? I do

10. Who cooks more? I do...But when Daniel cooks he always does great.

11. Who is more stubborn? ohhh....that would be a tie!

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? That would be a tie as well. we both always try to keep it cool.

13. Who is more clean? That depends,Daniel hates to be dirty,but cant help it.And i am clean when its convenient for my children.

14. Who has more siblings? I definitely do 4 brothers and 1 sister and its great !Daniel has one sister.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? That's a tricky question!

16. What do you like to do together? Everything, when are we not together!

17. Who eats more sweets? Sweets are great I try not to but you know how it is.And Daniel is fine as long as he doesn't see them. Once he sees or smells something sweet is over.

18. Guilty pleasures? Tickling that boy loves to tickle!

19. How did you meet? My Dad set us up on a blind date..and the rest is history

20. Who proposed? He did

21. What is his best feature?I love absolutely everything about Daniel...Even when he doesn't listen to me and get a killer sunburn.

22. What is his greatest quality's? Daniels greatest quality is,his ability to retain and remember everything.From Fun trivia facts to the gospel. I always know he has an answer for me.And being such a wonderful Daddy and Husband.

I now tag Mel, D'On, and Natalie!

1 comment:

Natalie Jensen said...

i missed you on monday!I decided to go private on my blog send me your email to najgroup1@hotmail.com so i can add you as a viewer