Take A Look At Our Photography Blog

Webfetti.com
Moonbeam Photography

Fourth Of July Camping Trip

We went to Baker Reservoir and spent 1/2 Thursday, Friday and Sat AM playing in the water, fishing and running around! We had a blast! Here are some photos of our trip:

Abby and her Daddy playing in the water


Daniel and Abby relaxing at night


Daniel doin some fishing in the mourning


Kenzie getting into things in the tent


Daniel doin some more fishing


One of Daniel's co-workers let us borrow this inflatable boat. It was super fun!
Abby and her Daddy in our boat


There is nothing better then a wedge!! Looks painful!


Yeah were related, can you tell?




Smore Time!!!!


5 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Looks like you had fun! I love to go camping in the summer to escape the Vegas heat.

Laura said...

How fun! I love the pictures, they are so funny.

TIA EVANS said...

LOoks like you guys had fun. I cant wait till we have our little one and are able to go camping again. I love it.

Jamie said...

Aw, how fun! Did you guys struggle camping with two little stinker faces? We didnt, I dont know what youre talking about. Miss you guys:)

Jamie said...

Where did you get the cuteness of your curser?! Its adorable:)