While my Sis and Just went to Wales we got to watch their kiddos for a week! It was so much fun. We did so much stuff.
We all made cookies and hung out in the backyard
We went to a parade and the Washington City day festival.
We also did a little putt putt. For the little ones it was more throw throw! Haha!
We all cooled off at the Splash Park!!
And we also went to a giant trampoline place called Anitgravity. I actually didn't bring my camera with me, that's why I took a picture of the wrist band.
It was so much fun hanging out with those cute kiddos. They started to miss their parents towards the end, but they did very well and were very well behaved. Oh and Andrew was there! I swear he was! See here is proof! I snapped a rare picture of the wild Roo!

1 comment:
Awesome!!! Thank you sosososo much. I'm so glad they could be with their favorite moonies!!!
Post a Comment