Baby number 3
That's right number three is in the oven. We just found out that we are being blessed with another beautiful Girl! Will she have Blond hair or Brown? Will she have brown or blue eyes? This one is a mystery. But what we know for sure is that we are beyond excited! How excited are we .... we already have her name picked out! So Little Miss Madison Marie Moon is due to arrive Feb. 12Th 2010.
5 comments:
Aw little Madison.. you may not know what eye color hair color she will have but we ALL know she is going to be stinking adorable! You guys make cute baby girls.. that's no secret! Congrats to all the Moons! Oh my gosh I just got the cutest idea for a birth announcement/ baby shower. You must call me!
YEAH!!!!!! so so cute ! Little maddie moon! awe!! if she follows her sissies she will be hehehehe! Just kiddin I love my girls, they are too adorable ..my Abby Caddabie and Little Pixie Kenz. I jusy love em' You better be glad I didn't hold you to givien the new moon to me if it was another girl! I so have witnesses!! But I will let it slide this time . Now that Im done rambling... Luv ya! Congrats
Congrats! 3 girls like me good luck. How did you keep this quiet for so long.
Congrats!!!
Thanks guys we are way excited.
Post a Comment