She is just so pretty. And so big! How is she liking sunbeams?
Alaina loves primary. I think because now my life is primary...shes happy to be part of that. She really loves her teacher and singing and all that. How could a child not love primary?! Im glad Abby likes it too. How big is her class?
All I have to say is that Abby has the sweetest little doll face. I love love love that picture too! So to die for!
Daniel you big goober. How on earth did you get such a cute wife and kids? And how the heck are you?-Micah Massey
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is just so pretty. And so big! How is she liking sunbeams?
Alaina loves primary. I think because now my life is primary...shes happy to be part of that. She really loves her teacher and singing and all that. How could a child not love primary?! Im glad Abby likes it too. How big is her class?
All I have to say is that Abby has the sweetest little doll face. I love love love that picture too! So to die for!
Daniel you big goober. How on earth did you get such a cute wife and kids? And how the heck are you?
-Micah Massey
Post a Comment