Look at Abby's face!
These are our pumpkins. Kenzie's was a silly face (no, Kenzie did not carve the pumpkin.)
Amy did a cat and I did a pirate face with a lil help with those pattern things you get at the store.
This is Abby's pumpkin. It's Curious George. Amy did this one. No stencil, just freehand. As we all know she oozes with talent!
This is my costume that I wore to work. The wounds were tattoos, with a lil eye shadow. It was cool. I got a lot of weird looks, but I'm used to that!
Queen Amy and lil Snow White. All my girls looked really cute, especially Amy, she is a hot Queen!!
Look at Kenzie with her hand in the bucket! She knows what to do! This was her first halloween that she could actually trick or treat, well, kinda.
Ok, this dude...Wow. I dont even know what to say. A picture says a thousand words!!
Ok look at this. Amy put one of those tattoos over my scare. I was so real looking that every time I looked down I had horrible flashbacks!!! Sends shivers down my spine! Click on the photo to get a nice look!

No comments:
Post a Comment