Take A Look At Our Photography Blog

Webfetti.com
Moonbeam Photography

The twists, turns, tunnels and Amy's comfort walls in Zion.

On our way to Flagstaff we went through Zion. After paying our $25 to get in (that's not a typo) we made our way up up up to the tunnel. You gotta know that Amy isn't the biggest fan of cliffs, so she was happy when she saw they had lil two foot walls keeping us from certain doom. She loved those comfort walls, they made her feel all warm and fuzzy. Then I got a "funny idea" and drove really close to the edge and said, "OHHH look how far up we are!" That was not a good idea, at all. When we got to the tunnel we had to stop, which was nice cause it gave me a chance to look at the black eye, the missing teeth and the claw marks on my face from my "funny idea". I don't know what it is about going in a tunnel that makes you go insane, but the minute our car was inside I went nuts! Honking the horn, yelling Wooooooo WOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO really loud, pure insanity. It was fun though. When we got to the other side we saw nature!!! A goat!! Nope not a goat. I dunno what it was. Could of been one of those North American Great Horned Rock Cows for all I knew. Turns out they were big horn sheep. I found this out from my mom. She would know, she deals with animals all day! Stupid sheep, don't they know they are supposed to have BIG horns? They look like goats, dumb rock goats. It was fun looking at all the nature. Abby loved the tunnel and couldn't wait till we went through it again. Someday we will go back and spend more time there, but we might have to sell a kidney or our car or something to pay the toll to get in!!

No comments: