On Father's Day Kenzie gave daddy a special treat. She crawled!!! She is so proud of herself. Now she is everywhere, it didn't take her long to get it down.
Aaaaahhhhh! Better get those child locks on the cabinets! Cute video. It was funny how the Daddy kept moving the cherrios...they grow so fast...which is a relief to me...before I know it my baby will be all grown up and I can go to Jammaca with my hubby! Woo Hoo!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness cutest child EVER!
That's awesome! Yeah Kenzie!
Aaaaahhhhh! Better get those child locks on the cabinets! Cute video. It was funny how the Daddy kept moving the cherrios...they grow so fast...which is a relief to me...before I know it my baby will be all grown up and I can go to Jammaca with my hubby! Woo Hoo!
That is so cute. She is so big yet still so small.
Post a Comment