Take A Look At Our Photography Blog

Webfetti.com
Moonbeam Photography

TAG!!

So we got blog tagged by Daniel's sister and we also got tagged by Mel, sooooo we shall do both!!
First Mel's tag: (To make things easier-Daniel is D, Amy is A. We both are goin to answer.)

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car):
D- Homer Taurus
A- Peaches Ford

2. YOUR GANGSTA STAR NAME (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe):
D- Rocky Road Thong slapper ( thats Aussie for flip-flop sickos!!!)
A- Vanilla flip-flop

3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal):
D- Orange Koala
A- Blue Dog

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born):
D- Jack Montrose
A- Sue Kathleen St. George

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name):
D- Mooda
A- Mooam

6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
D- Black Pepper
A- Sage Root Beer

7. NASCAR NAME (the names of your grandfathers):
D- Jack James
A- Sheldon Martin

8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter):
D- Riviera Reno
A- Ronskee Richmond

9. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, favorite flower):
D- Fall Sage
A- Spring Daisey

10. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now):
D- Grape socks
A- Watermelon Jammies

11. HIPPIE NAME (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree):
D- CoCo Puff Willow
A- Life Cherry

This is Jamie's tag:
To complete this tag you must: 1.Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages) 2 Turn to page 123 3.Find the 5th sentence 4.Post the 5th sentence on your blog

D- My book- Welding skills and practices
"On light material up to 1/8" in thickness, no filler rod is required for a corner joint."

A- my book- Teachings Of Presidents Of The Church: Joseph Smith
"What experiences in your own life have taught you that you must be worthy in order to use your spiritual gifts?"

We tag Amanda, Mel ( you didn't say no tag-backs!!), Shanna, Tacey

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love the names. I did that one of Mel's blog too, but I didnt post it on mine. I love Jack James, thats an awesome name! I also like your Star Wars names. I tagged you guys again for another thing, sorry. I wanted to see how you would do it though because I knew it would be great!
So Daniel is reading about Welding eh? Fun.