This is whats left of our kitchen!! They said they were goin to come and fix it. I dunno. I like it. Gives our home a humble look. It looks like a painting. We will call it "Modern Plumbing".

This is Kenzie. We figure she really loves to cook. Abby taught her how to make food for mommy and daddy.

This is proof on what we are tellin everyone. Abby is just flat out gorgeous. (She gets it from her Mommy.)

KENZIE!!!!!!

She has the "Poppa Moon in the morning" hair style goin on. So cute, even when she is crazed!!! It is so stinkin hot on Saturday we went to the splash park and, well, splashed!!
2 comments:
You guys are the absolute cutest little family ever!!! I love it!! Your girls look just like their beautiful mother! I LOVE IT! You have mini amy sue heads!
Fun Fun Fun!
I love you guys so much
Aunti Mel
Post a Comment