Take A Look At Our Photography Blog

Webfetti.com
Moonbeam Photography

The Fair

We had a really fun time at the fair. We went on Friday with My family and Saturday with Amy's family.



This is my cute niece Braelyn. My dad put a pickle on her head. Poor kid.



You can tell Jamie had a good time!! HAHAHA! Yah I know Im goin to pay for this picture, but Im ok with it!



We were really happy to see my dad there on Friday. We were afraid he wouldn't go cause of his knee, but he is a trooper and we all know he had a good time! Braelyn loved sitting on Poppa so much she fell asleep! Poor kid! So tired!



Whats a family outing without a good ol wrestle match? TJ and Abby duked it out for a while. We think Abby won.



Abby had a fun time with her cousins. She played with the piggies with Alaina, and petted the bunnies with Morgan.



We tried our luck at the midway I was able to win Abby and Kenzie a stuffed monkey in the boat race thing. I also won a lil pink Nemo by putting my ball in the water.



All in all we had a really fun time and cant wait for next year!!

3 comments:

The World Famous Marx Family said...

it was a blast hanging out at the fair with you guys. Looks like you had lots of fun on friday too.
Cute pics of all the kids.

Amanda C. said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you have a blog now! I am so excited!

TIA EVANS said...

I am bummed we could not go this year. THings have just been so crazy